Membership / Team Kit Program for 2018
Members will receive an e mail from Voler when the credit has been issued and is available for use in the Team Store.
IMPORTANT: Do not order until you receive the e mail from Voler or your credit will not be applied.
In addition to our 2018 kit designed by Aki Laine, we’ve made a few enhancements to the Team Store to make the ordering process easier, increase user satisfaction and add value. We’ve removed some of the options and items that made the ordering process confusing or cumbersome and added some new benefits. Due to some product changes and improvements, pricing has gone up a fraction. Here’s the overview:
- Jerseys may be race or club cut, full zip. Options will be Short / Long Sleeve Peloton DX (Basic) or FS Pro (Premium).
- Bibs and shorts. NOTE: While most riders will want bibs, shorts are preferred by some, primarily to facilitate “natural breaks”. Please make sure you order correctly as custom kit is not returnable and the club does not order extra kit for exchanges. Options will be Peloton DX (Basic) or FS Pro with Milano fabric and Comp HP pad (Premium).
- Vests / Jackets / Skinsuits and Accessories (gloves / caps / shoe covers / warmers / base layers) are also available.
- State and national championship bands can also be added to your jerseys for no additional charge (pending verification from Voler).
- Additional team store orders will be placed throughout 2018 as long as needed.
Click here to enter the Echelon Voler Team Store (First Order closes 10/23/17)